Wednesday, October 26, 2011

He continues to heal!

Hi all!


Here are some highlights that have occurred since the last time I wrote:


- I turned 28 years old!!!!! And, I must say, it feels quite different to now be - officially - in my late 20's! (I know…many of you are probably laughing at me right now, but it's exciting for me!)


- Our DTS took a week-long trip to the Big Island to join 7 other DTS's for a corporate week of learning from Youth With A Mission's founders and other great leaders. It was a week of being encouraged by our leaders to dream big! God's plans for our lives are usually greater, more fun, and completely outside of our realm of understanding. He has options for us we didn't even know existed!


- This past week was quite a busy one for our DTS. Lectures were amazing (we were learning about Kingdom Sexuality: God's perspective). Worship, prayer times, and processing times were all wonderful. But, we also began to realize just how busy our schedule is. Our school directors being the incredible leaders that they are, decided to change our schedule a bit. We now have a bit more free time! So…what am I adding to my free time? Exercise! I have desperately been needing to be more active. So, I'm doing it! Just got done working out, in fact. :)


I believe those are the highlights of the past couple of weeks. There will be more specifics to come on this coming weekend's blog. But, I wanted to be sure to catch everyone up!


Oh ya! And, God continues to bring healing and freedom to the DTS students. Last week, during a time of worship, I felt that the Lord was wanting to bring healing to people who were experiencing headaches. No one had told me that they were having headaches. But, the Lord was showing me that some people were (God loves to speak and heal!). So, I asked for those that needed healing to come to the side of the room and we'd pray. I knew (again from the Lord revealing it) that someone was experiencing pain behind their left eye. Sure enough, I asked the first girl if the pain was behind her left eye. She looked at me surprised and said, "yes!" We prayed and God healed!!!! :) A few others also received healing that night from headaches and other physical pain. So incredible! God certainly loves to bring healing!


All for now!


~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment