Saturday, October 1, 2011

Week One...

This is going to be a quarter of FUN! It's a something that God has been speaking to me...even before I got back to Honolulu. And, I am definitely already having fun. The students are so great to be around. Their hearts are so beautiful!

This week, we have been learning (in lectures) from Art Collins about identifying the marks of a disciple of Jesus. All of the students and staff are still getting used to one another. We had a delicious Mexican style meal tonight as a school, followed by fun games and laughter. Such a great group!

One of the other things that I know will be different for me this quarter is getting more involved in my local community. I started going to a small group through my church last January quarter, and have continued this. I really love the people I have met through my Church. The small group I am in right now is studying freedom in the Lord. Love it! Even as God continues to free my heart from more and more of the things that hold me back from Him, I learn that I always have room for more freedom. I really am having so much fun with God this quarter! He is becoming my best friend. :)

It has been a great start to the school this week, and I am expectant of the greatness of next week already; simply because God is great!

Much love...and have a great weekend!

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment