Sunday, November 27, 2011

Believing for provision...

Hi friends!

Well, this week I am happy to say that ALL of my financial needs have been provided for for this current outreach! Thank you again to all of you who have provided financially. It is so completely appreciated! And, I love that so many of you are wanting to partner with me (whether in finances, prayer, or both) during this season. Thank you!

With that being said, my team is in need of prayer and finances! One of my students, whom I love dearly, is still in need of over $2,000. She has been contacting people that the Lord has been highlighting to her to ask if they would consider supporting her. She has been seeking the Lord to see finances come in. And, as a team, we are seeking the Lord to see what we can be doing. So, I am asking if there is anyone who would like to consider/pray about helping my student get on outreach. :) Let me know!

On another note, we are having outreach prep week this week. So excited! We will have great team times to work on different dances, skits, and dramas in preparation for the school performances we'll be doing in Taiwan.

Here are a few prayer requests for those of you who love to talk to the Lord!

- Financial provision!!!
- Continued unity in our little family (ie: team) of 7
- Great communication & productivity as we practice & prepare for outreach this week
- For me personally, that I would be able to manage my time wisely, not stress out, and be able to find time to rest...


Thank you thank you thank you!
~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment